Friday, March 28, 2008

Singapore Fitness Coach: What Motivates You?

As a fitness coach, I know that everybody knows the benefits of proper exercise.
  • Improved Blood Profile - nice but I'm busy
  • Lower Blood Pressure - nice but I'm tired every day
  • Reduced Risk Of Heart Disease - nice but I'm just changed jobs, got to please the boss
  • Reduced Chance of Disease (cancer, diabetes, etc) - nice but I'm lazy
  • Increase sense of well being - nice but I'm happy being average
  • Healthy bones, joints, muscles - nice but I'm ok with a bit of pain after all isn't it just aging?
Makes you look good! And feel good about yourself!- Ah ha!

Hit the nail on the head.

Different people are motivated by different things, but even high level athletes are motivated at least somewhat by the way exercise makes them look. So enjoy the way your training makes you look and feel! There is nothing wrong with that!

No comments: