Saturday, March 15, 2008

Singapore Fitness Coach Talk: My Dream Gym

I love the gym that I own now. It's has everything we need to get great results for clients. Barbells, dumbells, kettlebells, bikes, slide board, and a bunch of other stuff.

But as a Personal trainer and fitness coach in Singapore, I am facing the same challenge that all businesses in Singapore face. Space.

Singapore space is a t a premium and so is its price! Ouch. We can either go super cheap (but super far away!) or expensive in the town area. The problem is that there isn't that much inbetween these 2 extremes (that I have found suitable!).

One day I want to own a large warehouse type building in a fairly accessible place. Then we can build a gym that has space so that my staff and I can help more people! I want space for running drills, an short indoor track, a place to throw medicine balls and stuff like that too. Yummy.
Something like this...less boxes, more training space and equipment!

That is why I'm building Genesis Health & Performance. Client by client I want to make them all successful so that when we do build a big place one day, it won't be a white elephant, but rather a place which will be filled every day with a great community of people who are transforming their health, their performance levels and their lives.

1 comment:

Performance House said...

Hi, stumbled upon your blog and website and I have to say that OPT and you stand out from the rest. The articles, especially. I love this dream of your's. Big warehouse converted to a gym/training facility and not some commercial gym. Similar to crossfit style. Even having slopes for uphill & downhill sprinting. That is my dream. I still have a long way to go though. Awaiting to attend CPT soon