Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Singapore Fitness Coach: Observation - Start Health with younger population

sI am very grateful that my company and I appeared in the March 2008 edition of Pioneer Magazine. The reason I managed to get that publicity is because of my free ippt-website that helps all national servicemen of all ages and fitness levels do well in their IPPT test.

But I was thinking that I could do even better (always trying to do better!) and my next project will be a NAPFA website for youth fitness. I myself had big NAPFA problems in the past. Especially for the 2.4km run as well as the sit and reach. I'm gonna build this site so I can help young people do well in this test.

Learning how to train correctly and effectively at a young age builds confidence and competence. Confidence and competence build compliance. And that leads to long term health.

No comments: